Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Question to liberals?

Why do you want Saddam in power?

to oppose the war really means to have kept Saddam in power, Were there not enough Kurdish people in his mass graves? Did he not give enough money to Hamas to murder jews? Or was it the oil for food program than enriched U.N. buracrats?

Are you the Sen. from my state that can't tell the difference between DACHOU, JOE STALIN'S GULOG, POL POTS KILLING FIELD, OR SADDAM MASS GRAVES or A POW CAMP FOR TERRORISTS in which no one has been killed?


notice barbara what ever you post on my blog I will not censor it.

3 Comments:

Blogger yochanan said...

Mayor Daley said it right on Getmo and Sen. Durbin.

Time for Durbin to resign. He clearly has no idea of what histroy or forign policy demand.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, yet another person wondering why you don't answer questions people put to you.

Not that it'll break through your 3 inch skull to your 3 centimetre brain, but still... refreshing to see.

Nicely done, Barbabra. I enjoy your page.

8:41 PM  
Blogger yochanan said...

UNLIKE BARBARA I DO NOT CENSOR VIEWS I DIAGREE WITH. AND THEN SAY I AM OPEN. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY YOU COME HERE AS YOU NEVER READ ANYTHING I POST.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home